GEEBA ” Bringing a Smile to Delivery “

Website | Facebook | Twitter | Reddit | Telegram

INTRODUCTION

Geeba Bringing a Smile to Delivery

Geeba is a decentralized delivery ecosystem that enables businesses to operate deliveries with autonomous vehicles and smart hubs. timberland homme The high costs, lack of efficiency, and demand for deliveries today enables Geeba to introduce a new approach to the industry by allowing the community to actively participate in the evolution through leverage blockchain.

DISRUPTING URBAN MOBILITY AND LOGISTICS

The “last-mile” in the delivery industry is the final segment of the parcel delivery journey where parcels are transported from a distribution hub or warehouse to the end-consumer’s location. It’s an expensive and resource-intensive part of parcel delivery. nike pas cher Therefore, Geeba is a decentralized delivery ecosystem that enables businesses to operate deliveries with autonomous vehicles and smart hubs. The high costs, lack of efficiency, and demand of deliveries today enables Geeba to introduce a new approach to the industry by allowing the community to actively participate in the evolution through leveraging blockchain.

STATE OF LAST MILE LOGISTICS TODAY

The last-mile of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) and logistics industry is an expensive and resource exhaustive part of product delivery.

The last-mile of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) and logistics industry is an expensive and resource exhaustive part of product delivery.

ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT

  • Delivery of consumer goods is expensive and resource heavy.

  • Customers demand better, cheaper and faster delivery services.

  • Existing transportation fleets are inefficient! Majority of local delivery is still made using bulky, polluting, expensively operated and costly vehicles.

  • raditional freight transport accounts for 6-18% of total urban travel (costing ~1% of GDP of the European economy), 19% of energy use and 21% of CO2 emissions.

STATE OF LAST MILE LOGISTICS TODAY

DELIVERY MARKET ANALYSIS

In 2013, products ordered online generated just over one billion deliveries. By 2018, this number is expected to grow by 28.8% to 1.35 billion.

The cost of global parcel delivery, excluding pickup, line-haul, and sorting, amounts to about €70 billion, with China, Germany, and the United States accounting for more than 40% of the market. puma pas cher Not only is the market large, but it’s also highly dynamic, with growth rates in 2015 of between 7 and 10% in mature markets (such as Germany and the United States) and almost 250% in developing markets such as India. chaussures newbalance pas cher This means that, in mature markets, volumes could double over the next ten years, reaching roughly 5 billion and 25 billion parcels per year in Germany and the US respectively.

DELIVERY MARKET ANALYSIS

60% of customers request weekend and off-hour delivery

DELIVERY OPTION PRIORITIZATION whitepaper v1.05 According to research conducted by Statista, 83% of respondents chose home delivery when purchasing goods or services online in France during the first half of 2015 instead of alternative to lockers pickup and other options. Home delivery also tops the choice of delivery location preferences among e-shoppers elsewhere in Europe in countries including Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain and the UK. Almost 25% of consumers are willing to pay significant premiums for the privilege of same-day or instant delivery.

This share is likely to increase, given that younger consumers are more inclined -just over 30% – to choose same-day and instant delivery over regular delivery. However, the remaining 70% of consumers still prefer the cheapest option of home delivery. Moreover, only a minority of consumers indicate a willingness to opt for unattended delivery, e.g., parcel lockers, even at discounted prices. Its predicted that there will be great demand for an instant and same- day delivery offering, at least for some product categories in the future.

Research shows that customers nowadays are more time-conscious and over 60% of customers are requesting weekend and off-hourdelivery. nike tn 2017 Moreover, a significant percentage of consumers opting for late-night shopping opportunities. Lastly, customers are willing to pay the premium for faster delivery and overall their preference can be ranked as shown below.

GEEBA AS A DELIVERY SERVICE COMPANY

TARGET MARKET

As order fulfilment is both store-based and distribution centre-based, while delivery is direct-to- consumer, Geeba aims to develop a sustainable city logistics solutions that directly serves centralized- extended and fully-extended supply chains. Moreover, the proposed business model assumes Geeba will be working together with businesses as well such that the B2X model is complete.

GEEBA AS A DELIVERY SERVICE COMPANY

Today, the majority of parcels could be delivered by light industry robots

MEETING INDUSTRY NEEDS

Geeba is developing a decentralized ecosystem enabling businesses to cut down expenses of local deliveries powered by blockchain, autonomous vehicles and smart hubs.

The ecosystem acts as a growth enabler to empower retailers and providelimitless scale opportunity to shippers with a community centric approach.

MEETING INDUSTRY NEEDS

WHY AUTONOMOUS ROBOTS?

Over US$200 million invested in automated delivery startups globally

The industry of autonomous delivery robots devices is developing rapidly, in many cities around the globe, companies such as Airlift, Marble, Starship, Dispatch and many others are making it a reality. Currently the main operational focus is on sidewalks, which makes droids confined to the operational limitations of the sidewalk, keeping their speed limit to walking pace of pedestrians. Companies such as Starship managed to influence the passing of regulations allowing “Personal Delivery Devices” to operate in multiple US states. Overall, the autonomous delivery market has witnessed profound developments over the last 4 years, and regulative developments have been growing in USA and Europe, it’s just a matter of time for droids to be spreading all around urban streets, being a part of the traffic regulative structure of each country.

GEEBA ECOSYSTEM MODEL

To bind the needs of the industry, we approach the decentralization process of deliveries through leveraging blockchain, autonomous vehicles and smart hubs. Geeba’s blockchain ecosystem is structured and managed through focusing on the advancement of the three following aspects: autonomy, economy, and technology.

GEEBA BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM

We aim to work towards a fully decentralized autonomous delivery and economy.

It is our commitment to provide innovative automated delivery technologies that is fulfilling to customer’s needs, sustainable for the environment and efficient for businesses.

The ecosystem will be built in accordance with a scalable and decentralized approach that ensures stability and sustainability in the long term. It’ll involve the following components where the blockchain is at the base and the consumer is at the top interacting directly with the autonomy components. acheter asics pas cher The enablement layer contains both the community governance and the Geeba Nest Market components. ugg classic Basse All integrated together through the application layer with the web platform, ecommerce and SDK toolkit.

OUR OPERATIONAL MODEL

  1. Droids, drones, and hubs working seamlessly within the community in a neighbourhood near you.

  2. Integrating just below the surface, the Software Applications layer enables the ecosystem to function autonomously. Consisting of the shippers platform, ecommerce and SDKs.

  3. Managed by Geeba, the Nest Marketis a marketplace for supporters and shippers to invest and deploy operational droids to the surface layer.

  4. The Community Governance layer is an operational component that manages the ecosystem’s activities powering the platform and streamlining the business operations.

  5. External secure data storage for Identity Services to store user activities and governing transactions between parties. Accessible with the combination of public and private key.

  6. Smart Contract component that facilitates the automated and transparent delivery transaction between shippers, retailers and the community.

  7. Last of all, the core technology that powers it all, the Geeba Blockchain.

Tinggalkan Balasan

Alamat email Anda tidak akan dipublikasikan. Ruas yang wajib ditandai *